Message from the inside

LORD I AM THANKFULL FOR.......
This should be the frist thought of each day we are blessed to wake up. Ofcourse we ( the saved once) are waiting for GOD to call us home, but each day we wake up gives us more opportunites to reach the lost and show them the way to eternal salvation.
Being in prison I would love to meet my LORD, but HE has placed me here for a purpose. So you can imange how many souls I can harvest for the LORD.
Never in my life did I think I would be speaking to others about GOD. Whenever I brought HIM up I would get embaressed. But then someone told me if you are embaresed about GOD, how do you think that makes HIM feel about you.
I have been a screw-up all my life and you only get one chance at eternal salvation so I don't want to mess this up.



When I say one chance, I mean if HE calls you home and you aren't saved. it is too late then.
I love GOD with all my being and I honor HIM and give HIM thanks in aal HE does for me and allows me to accomplish.
Life gets hard sometimes, but if we trust HIM then HE will never leave us alone. Once again thank you for letting me share. I would love to hear from you. If you want to write me ask for my address in a comment belowe.
Roy

Geen opmerkingen: